From design ideas to installation, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Ready to get started on that room that you’ve always wanted?
- Contact a design consultant by filling out the form or calling one of our cabinets stores.
- Check your email — A designer we will send you an invite to a ZOOM meeting with a time and date for your appointment. Follow the email link to set up your ZOOM account ahead of time.
- Take Measurements — Help your designer get a clear idea of your space by taking key measurements. Need help measuring? Get tips on how to measure with this document: How to Measure a Room for Cabinets.
- Take photos — Take photos of your space and email your photos and measurements to your designer ahead of time.
- Be Prepared — Have a tape measure on hand during the meeting in case your designer has questions about sizing and space that aren’t covered in the initial measurements. Think about how you use the space and what you like and don’t like about it. Get creative!